About Our Fence
About our Pool Fences
Pool Fencing Features:
- SEE-THRU MESH: Pool Guard Fencing offers two mesh types. One is a durable textilene mesh, available in black and desert bronze and placed with a pole every 36 inches. The second is Pool Guard’s premium interlock mesh. This mesh is the strongest manufactured in today’s market and is rip-proof, mildew-proof, fade and shrink-proof. Pool Guard’s premium interlock mesh is available in black, desert bronze, beige, white, blue and forest green, with several combinations to match your backyard decor. Our pool fencing mesh is manufactured with a post every 36″ for added strength. Our pool fence has the first mesh ever manufactured solely for pool safety fence use. It comes in 6 colors and several combinations of colors to match your patio and pool décor. In addition, it offers excellent see-through visibility in all colors.
- QUAD-CORE POLES: Simply the strongest extruded poles and the safest ever. Pool Guard’s Fence poles are engineered to provide maximum strength. The pool fencing poles are spaced 36″ apart on each section. Poles are available in standard aluminum finish, or your choice of black, white, beige, bronze, sand, silver, and forest green.
- SLEEVES: Custom designed, high impact, non-conductive sleeves pass the national electric code and will not corrode.
- MATCHING DECK CAPS: to insert into the sleeves when the pool fencing is taken down are available in beige, white or gray.
- CHILD-PROOF SAFETY LATCHES: are made of stainless steel so they will not rust or corrode and will last under any conditions.
Patent Pending Self Closing, Fully Removable, Key Lockable Gate
Can now be retrofitted to work with your existing fences!
WALK-THRU EASY ACCESS GATE: We offer a convenient self-closing, self-latching gate which is key-lockable for added protection and is also available in colors. Our professional pool fencing installers can in place the gate anywhere you would like for easy access to the pool area.
Color Combinations Available:
We offer a large variety of color combinations as well as two heights: 48″ and 60″.
We also offer a Special 36″ Pet Fencing! Pet’s need protection too, however, the 36″ pet fence is not suitable or recommended for child safety.
Pool Guard fencing is designed to provide you with the strongest materials and long-lasting protection with little or no maintenance.
Pool Guard fences are professionally installed to follow pool contours, as well as patio and lawns.
Our products have removable sections so the fence can be partially removed in only a few minutes. However, we recommend pool fencing should never be taken down when children are present. Swimming pool safety fencing is never a substitute for adult supervision. Please supervise your swimming pool when children are present